Chapter 3: Major Events in my Life

This table documents the major events happening in my life as well as happenings in the world and society I live in. In doing this review, I hope to learn how I have been shaped by circumstances that were both within and beyond my control, how opportunities were caught or missed, and to find closure and peace with myself.



This table shows my subjective evaluation of how certain events affect the course of my life.

In summary, life events have affected me positively, I am grateful for that.Here is a graphical representation of those events:

Further Elaboration of the Major Life Events
Going to school:
I went to school in Jan 1957, at least a year older than most of my classmates. I was completely illiterate and spoke only dialect. I did not even know my own name…..
Mother Had a Hysterectomy:
One would have thought that would put an end to her endless going to KK Hospital and our miseries. Instead, we had to put with her anxieties and increasing idiosyncratic behavior….